Băile Govora is in the district Vâlcea near the city of Râmnicu Vâlcea.
It is easily accessible from the highway Râmnicu Vâlcea-Horezu-Târgu Jiu. This spa has a favorable environment for the restoration of health, mineral water and mud have a therapeutic role.
Băile Govora lies in a valley, with many curative springs.
- Rheumatic diseases;
- Disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system;
- ENT disorders (chronic rhinosinusitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, stepticocice, rinoferinfite, laryngitis, oropharyngeal mycosis);
- Respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, tracheobronchitis, lung emfizen, allergic asthma);
- Degenerative rheumatic diseases;
- Rheumatic pain, complications, post-traumatic disorders;
- Central and peripheral neurological disorders (paralysis, polio effects);
- Associated diseases (gynecological, endocrine diseases and).
Resources for the treatment:
- Bioclimatic to protect the health;
- Chlorine-sodium mineral water, iodine, bromine, sulfur, low bicarbonate, hypotonic;
- Mineral mud brought from Ocnele Mari.
Options of treatment:
- Internal cure with mineral water;
- Warm baths with mineral iodine and sulfur;
- Baths with pine essence;
- Carbon dioxide baths;
- Compresses with hot mud;
- Pneumo therapy;
- Electrotherapy (galvanizing, diadynamische current, magnetic diaflux, ultrasonic Solux);
- Hydro Electro Therapy;