Olăneşti Spa is located near the Olt Valley, surrounded by wooded hills, which contribute to the development of a climate with cool summers and mild winters. The presence of vegetation contributes an optimal level of oxygen to the air, and an ideal concentration of negative air-electricity.
The natural environment offers a wide range of mineral water, with a therapeutic role. More than 30 mineral springs contain sulfur, chlorine, iodine, bromine, sodium, magnesium - oligominera everything to cure by drinking, help to treat a variety of diseases.
Prophylactic treatment in the spa Olanesti, is recommended for people with risk factors and / or history of the disease (kidney, rheumatism, digestive, respiratory, dermatological), but currently do not suffer.
- For diseases of the digestive system and associated glands, dyskinesia CHOLANGIO-duodenal ulcers or heartburn hiposecretie, suffering from pain of an operated stomach, chronic cholecystopathies, postcolecistectomie dysfunctional syndrome, chronic liver disease, chronic irritable bowel syndrome;
- kidney disease and kidney stones renovezicale microlithiasis, urinary tract infections, kidney pain after surgery, chronic interstitial nephropathies, misshapen or operated congenital unique kidney;
- endocrine metabolic disorder diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, obesity, hyperglycemia and gout;
- localized allergic skin diseases, ENT, lung or gastrointestinal;
- miofasciale motor syndromes, tendinitis, periarthritis, fibromyalgia, arthritis of the spine or peripheral joints, painful and dysfunctional syndromes caused by chronic inflammatory rheumatic, orthopedic procedures and subsequent postoperative complications, algodistrofie, peripheral neuropathy.