Băile Felix is one of the largest spas in Romania, which remains permanently open. Băile Felix Spa is located in Bihor county, at a distance of 8 km from Oradea, and at a distance of 22 km from the border station Bors, where you can pass the border to Hungary.
Here we find thermal water, a basis for optimal treatment and conditions for relaxation. The temperature of the thermal water is between 20 and 49 degrees Celsius.
In Băile Felix spa you can see the white water lily, here are several artificial thermal lakes in which lotus-like acclimated after they have been extracted from other countries where they grow in nature.
In the artificial lakes of the resort, one can find next to the plants, several species of fish in various sizes and colors.
- Inflammatory rheumatic diseases (poliartroze reumadoida, ankylosing spondylitis);
- Degenerative rheumatic diseases (cervical, dorsal and lumbar vertebrae poliartroza);
- Rheumatic abarticulare;
- Post-traumatic disorders;
- Peripheral neurological disorders;
- Central neurological diseases;
- Gynaecological disorders;
- Associated diseases (nutritional and metabolic diseases, endocrine diseases).
Resources for the treatment:
- facilities for hot applications with mud and paraffin;
- pool with thermal water;
- shower facilities elongations under water;
- hydrotherapy and electrotherapy equipment;
- indoor and outdoor pools;
- gymnasiums for physiotherapy.
Options of treatment:
- Warm baths with mineral water in tubs and basins;
- Electro Therapy;
- Aero Helio Therapy in open pools with thermal water;
- Medical Gymnastics;
- Infectious diseases;
- Venereal diseases;
- Malignant tumors;
- Psychiatric Diseases.
In spa Băile Felix is a temperate continental climate with mild winters and moderate summers, with Mediterranean influences, ideal for therapy, recreation, spa.
Places of tourist interest:
- Apolo pool with thermal water (1900).
- Dealul Şomleului karst phenomena, the Betfia well or "Hudrea Bradii" well (wrongly called by locals "the Betfia Crater"). He has a depth of 86 meters, the trunk with almost vertical drop of 54 meters).
- Water lily Reserve of Băile Felix.
- Haieu chapel, an impressive medieval church hall of origin fourteenth century, where we can see Roman architectural elements, Cistercian elements and gothic elements (restored in 1977);
- Sanifarm building, a former monastery belonging to the religious order of St. Vincent, baroque architecture built in the eighteenth-century.
- Orthodox church of Rontău (XVe century)
- United (Greek Catholic) church of Haieu (1906);
- Brusturi wooden church and the Greek Catholic church of Băile Felix.