Bizuşa spa is located in the Sălaj county, in the northwestern area of the country, at a height of approximately 240 m, and benefits from a mountain climate, with cool summers and cold winters. The mineral water here contains bicarbonate, chlorine, magnesium, sodium, hypotonic and atermale. Therapeutic factors allow a spa treatment and ensure an effective recovery.
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases;
- degenerative rheumatic diseases: cervical, dorsal and lumbar vertebrae and arthritis poliartroze;
- rheumatic abarticulare (tendinosis, tendomioze, tendoperiostoze, periarthritis);
- Hepato-biliary disorders;
- diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system;
- gynecological disorders.
Options of treatment:
- sulphurous hot water baths;
- electroplating baths;
- electro-therapy: current of low, medium and high frequency, short wave, ultrasound and laser;
- procedures using low-frequency magnetic fields;
- therapeutic massage;
- medical gymnastics.
Resources for the treatment:
The main natural factor of the spa Bizusa, is the cure using mineral water with sulfate, bicarbonate, chloride, magnesium, sodium, hypotonic and atermale, recommended for external and internal treatment.
Here therapeutic spa treatments are given for gynecological disorders, gastrointestinal and peripheral nervous systems, and rehabilitation for musculoskeletal disorders.
Spa Bizuşa has a temperate climate, with a mean annual temperature between 6 and 8 degrees Celsius, and a rainfall of 600-800 mm, while enjoying the high mountain peaks, oaks, beech, beech trees, and in most area wheat fields, orchards, vineyards and pastures.