Alba, Arad, Argeş, Bacău, Bihor, Bistriţa-Năsăud, Botoşani Brăila, Braşov, Buzău, Călăraşi, Caraş-Severin, Cluj, Constanţa, Covasna, Dâmboviţa, Dolj, Galaţi, Giurgiu, Gorj, Harghita, Hunedoara, Ialomiţa, Iaşi, Ilfov, Maramureş, Mehedinţ, Mureş, Neamţ, Olt, Prahova, Sălaj, Satu Mare, Sibiu, Suceava, Teleorman, Timiş, Tulcea, Vaslui, Vâlcea, Vrancea
Camping "Eldorado" The campsite was built to AA standard with an area of 3.8 ha. Situated on the famous Apuseni Mountains along the European road E60 from Bucharest to Hungary. The distance from the Hungarian border is only 139km.
There are 140 spacious pitches, almost all with a power jack.
Drinking water taps are everywhere.
Choose from basking areas, semi-shade and full shade.
The campingsite has an RV Service Station with delicious drinking water and there are also facilities for larger groups and disabled.
You can also unlimited access free wireless internet to virtually the whole campsite via the WiFi hotspot at the reception.
- Electricity Connection (8A) on the pitch.
- Drinking water stations at the sites.
- Camper service station.
- Sports field, playground and children's games available.
- Natural swimming pool and sunbathing area with a sandy beach open from July 1st to September 1st.
- Heated outdoor swimmingpool with natural or chlorised water at customers wish.
- Modern washrooms with free hot showers, also for disabled.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and ironing facilities.
- Area lighting and night watchman.
- Restaurant with terrace.
- Ample parking.
- Payphone also for calls abroad.
- Rental of luxury apartments and chalets.
- Opportunity for organized tours.
- Trips with horse and cart - Horseriding - Kayaking - Rafting - Climbing - Fishing.
- Visiting caves with professional guide.
- Free barbecue, GPS use and free wireless internet (WiFi hotspot).
- Folklore and tradition in the region.
- OFF THE ROAD TRIPS WITH JEEPS
Tel+fax: 0264-371688. In Nederland Tel+fax: 0347-351446.