Moneasa Spa is located in Arad county, in a valley at the Codru Moma Mountains, and is open all year. By the beautiful location Moneasa is known as the pearl of the Apuseni Mountains. It lies at a distance of 110 km from Arad and 20 Sebis.
Surrounded by a rare beauty of the heights of Codru Moma-solid, and the mountain range of the Apuseni Mountains. These ridges are bare and gleaming white limestone rocks, in addition to green forests.
The climate is a major therapeutic factor, while mineral water contain calcium, magnesium, sodium and contain oligo. Near the spa town, the residents enjoy the magnificent views.
- disorders of the peripheral nervous system;
- peripheral and central neurological diseases;
- chronic gynecological disorders;
- asthenic neurosis;
- associated diseases (nutritional and metabolic diseases);
- scapulohumeral periarthritis;
Options of treatment:
- thermal baths;
- relaxation treatments, to eliminate stress and fatigue by the presence of the beautiful scenery and the fresh air of the spa;
Resources for the treatment:
- Basins in the open air for a cold bath in mineral water;
- Facilities for bathing in hot mineral water for electro-therapy, hydrotherapy and physiotherapy.
- Ski slopes.
Moneasa Spa enjoys a very mild climate, extremely convenient for a mineromedicinal.
Moneasa has major facilities for leisure, including a ski slope 200 m, gyms, cimena. In the Spa folk festivals, traditional Romanian folk arts festivals, and pancakes festivals are organized.
You can pay a visit to the Boroaia waterfall, the house of the painter and sculptor Ghorghe Groza, to the marble quarry, the laurel reserve, the Liliecilor cave and karst plateau Tinoasa.