Spa Slănic-Moldova from the district of Bacau is located on the River Slănic, a tributary of the River Trotuş at a distance of about 80 km from the district capital.
The spa is open all year round and has a temperate climate with very clean air, famous for the springs with mineral water with medicinal qualities, which were confirmed by obtaining numerous international medals.
This spa is baptised "Perla Moldovei" (Pearl of Moldova), it has holes arranged where natural mofette gas can be used for therapeutic purposes by the springs 3 and 11 with the volcanic phenomena related to Harghita Mountains.
Medical indications for this resort were determined, as a result of scientific research, the parameters of the composition of water, both internal and external treatment across the different sources.
- chronic gastritis with heartburn, acid hypo;
- duodenal diseases;
- hepatobiliary disease (cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia);
- nutritional disorders;
- disorders of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- cardiovascular disease;
- peripheral nerve disorders;
- post-traumatic disorders;
- degenerative rheumatic diseases and diartritice;
- respiratory diseases (allergic asthma, chronic rhinosinusitis);
- gynecological disorders;
Resources for the treatment:
Bicarbonate, carbonic acid, sodium containing and hypertonic mineral water.
Microclimate of salt, mofetta gas bioclimatic for rest and relaxation.
Options of treatment:
Internal treatment with mineral water;
baths with heated mineral water;
inhalation of mineral water and adequate medicines prescribed;
Contraindications Mud Bathstherapy:
- coronary heart disease with frequent attacks;
- myocardial infarction;
- hypertension stage II and III with complications;
- cerebral arteriosclerosis;
- digestive disorders;
- renal disease;
- chronic respiratory disease with reduced air movement;
- mitral or aortic stenosis.
Spa Slănic Moldova has a moderate intra-depression, pleasant climate. The average annual temperature is 7 degrees Celsius.