Soveja Spa is located in Vrancea County in the Soveja valley at the foot of the Vrancea Mountains and is known, that it has the most ozone-rich air from Romania.
It has a refreshing favorable climate and mineral springs.
Soveja can be reached on the main road 205F , 57 km from "Tisita" at the junction of highways DN 2 and DN 24 or 14 km from the village Lepsa lying at the national road DN 2D, at 74 km from the city of Focsani.
- Mental state;
- Physical and intellectual overload;
- Occupational diseases;
- Gynaecological disorders.
Resources for the treatment:
- Equipment and facilities for appropriate prescribed medical treatment;
- Sources of mineral;
- Toning natural climate.
Options of treatment:
- Baths with mineral water;
- Massage therapy;
- Therapy to improve breathing.
Environment specific to the Carpathians, with very clean air of which the health benefits.